This post is sponsored by US Family Guide. As always all opinions are my own. Affiliate links used. A small commission may be received if you purchase an item through my links. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Ever since Bea was five years old, she has been dreaming about opening up her own bakery and restaurant in her garage. She talks about her menu items on a weekly basis, thinks of plating designs and pairings and tells us about her ideas. If that isn't entrepreneurship than I don't know what is.
It's also a plea for some extra hands-on time in the kitchen. Enter Baketivity, the monthly subscription baking kit that arrives in your mailbox stocked with parts to prepare a yummy treat!
Our first kit arrived at the end of April and contained items for an Earth Day- themed treat. Bea had a blast taking ownership of this baking project! You can see our Instagram Reel here, but prepare yourself for cuteness overload.
Here's our top 7reasons why you should try Baketivity:
1) IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BAKING KIT: Baketivity is a wonderful way to bond with children and build skills in an informal way; it is easy, fun and mess-free with the most delicious results!
2) WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Create everlasting memories with fresh, certified Kosher ingredients that are manufactured in an FDA approved facility in the USA.
3) EASY BAKING: Mix and stir in a snap with pre-measured ingredients and simple, kid-friendly instructions.
4) RECIPES BOOK: Step-by-step instructions with colorful, kid-friendly illustrations to make sure every bite comes out perfectly.
5) ENJOYABLE LEARNING: Explore exciting, colorful lessons and play educational games while your treats bake.
6) SHOPPING LIST: Detailed shopping list for the wet ingredients and baking tools you will need in each kit.
7) FREE HAT AND APRON: One size fits all Baketivity kids apron with a chef hat; it will be the best addition for your little baker!